Following government guidelines I am very excited to announce that Finger and Thumbs will be opening up for appointments from the 12th April (so long as guidance doesn't change). To keep everyone safe precautions will be taken to ensure that there will be minimal risk.
To book an Appointment:
I currently have a provisional appointment book open where I am taking your contact details. Nearer to the 12th April I will be contacting people in order to arrange appointments (starting with appointments that were cancelled because of lockdown3).
Send me a message with your contact details and I will add you to the list. No deposit is needed to be added to the provisional booking list.
Health and Safety guidelines for all appointments:
· I will wear a facemask to minimise any risk to you and myself.
· Customer to wear a facemask unless exempt (excluding children under 11 years old).
· I will provide hand sanitiser gel for appointments to be used before any contact is made.
· Hand sanitiser gel will be used before and after the appointment.
· I will use antibacterial spray, and sanitise surfaces before and after the appointment.
· 2-meter distancing will be adhered to for all paperwork to be completed and at all times EXCEPT during the casting or taking of prints.
If you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to contact me to discuss. I will be happy to answer your questions.
· Silver imprint charms including handprint charms, drawing charms, handwriting and alphabet charms continue to be available without appointments. For these silver imprint pieces a magic ink kit can be posted out or imprints can be made from clear photographs.
You can now contact me to book your appointment for Finger and Thumbs 3D casts, ceramic imprints, and finger print jewellery.
I look forward to meeting you and helping you capture precious moments with your loved ones.
Take care and stay safe,