Following government guidelines I am very excited to announce that Finger and Thumbs will be opening up for appointments from the 4th July. To keep everyone safe precautions will be taken to ensure that there will be minimal risk.
Where possible all appointments will be home appointments and not at the Finger and Thumbs studio. If you would prefer to have a studio appointment in Poynton please get in touch and we can discuss the possibility.
Appointments until further notice will be held in the evenings (after 6:30pm) during the week or anytime between 9 and 5pm at the weekend. If you can’t do these times please get in touch to discuss a different arrangement if it is at all possible.
Health and Safety guidelines for all appointments:
· I will wear a facemask and visor to minimise any risk to you and myself.
· Customer to wear a facemask if possible (excluding children under 5 years old).
· I will provide hand sanitiser gel for appointments to be used before any contact is made.
· Hand sanitiser gel will be used before and after the appointment.
· I will provide antibacterial spray, and sanitise surfaces before and after the appointment.
· 2-meter distancing will be adhered to for all paperwork to be completed and at all times EXCEPT during the casting or taking of prints.
· Where possible and weather permitting appointments can take place outside
· If it is not possible for the appointment to be outside then a kitchen is the preferred room – accessing the room through whichever door is less intrusive.
· For ceramic imprints, silver imprint charms and ceramic mugs/plates appointments can take place outside.
· 3D casting appointments need to be in a kitchen or utility area with access to water.
If you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to contact me to discuss. I will be happy to answer your questions.
· Silver imprint charms including handprint charms, drawing charms, handwriting and alphabet charms continue to be available without appointments. For these silver imprint pieces a magic ink kit can be posted out or imprints can be made from clear photographs.
You can now contact me to book your appointment for Finger and Thumbs 3D casts, ceramic imprints, and finger print jewellery.
I look forward to meeting you and helping you capture precious moments with your loved ones.
Take care and stay safe,